Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The "GREAT" Dinner Party

I'm hosting a dinner party, this would be a first...but,
I'd only serve pasta and homemade pizza, not to mention orange juice.
Mike McNally would be the appetizing appetizer (no pun intended)
A dinner party isn't a party without some guests, so let's make a list...

Guest 1) Matt Dean- Is there ever a party without him? Nah I didn't think so either.

2) Charley Harper (Sheen)- A stud, an idol and the comedic personality my party would be lacking without.

3) Carlo Colaiacovo- Toronto born boy, on my St. Louis Blues; try saying his name 5 times in a row... literaly try it. Would be an entertaining aspect to the dinner table.

4) Jay Gatz- Guy chucks dominant parties, he'd know how to get it done.

5) Guy from "Ownage Pranks"- His prank phone calls are legendary and I laugh harder every time I listen to them online. I'd invite him for the single reason that I finally get to meet him.

6) Jason Patel- Get domed.

7) Sean Avery- If you don't know him, you're missing out. His entertaining, yet cocky actions on the ice would be perfect if he were to do the same at dinner. He's hated around the NHL and potentially the world. I don't hate him... and you won't either.

8) Flo Rida- I respect what you do, and perhaps I'll be lucky enough to win a trip with you sitting at my table like T-Pain, who I'm not as fond of..

9) Cap'N Crunch- Not only will I be serving his amazing cereal for dessert, I will be serving him.

10) My Mom- I am way too attached to her delicious cooking. Any dinner without her just seems awkward. I wouldn't have to wipe my own face, or make any effort putting food into my mouth... we'll see.

Excellent <3

4 comments:

  1. 10) My Mom- So she can prepare the food and if there's no food she'll drive in the snow to McDonald's and buy me pancakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The GREAAAAAT Gatsby.. your party is officially complete Lawrence, no need for nine other guests ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mommy cooking would be a perfect dinner party for you Lorenzo. Your obsession with Jay Gatsby baffles and disturbs me. When will you let go of this man?! Flo Rida can crack out some beats, it's true, but I doubt your mom would be happy with the ruckus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bonnie said...
    10) My Mom- So she can prepare the food and if there's no food she'll drive in the snow to McDonald's and buy me pancakes.

    Are you telling me you want a happy meal toy?

    and natalia/adnela... you're GREAT

    ReplyDelete